Well. The Intensive is OVER! Oh man. Even though this was the second time doing it, I still learned SO much. I thought everyone did really well in the showcase, and I'm so happy I got to meet some amazing people! As for my song, I sang it, and it worked out, and that's all I asked for. I now know to work on my soprano, because it's there (I know!). This year I was overly challenged, but I think it's what I needed to get me to realize that i DO want to pursue theatre as a career, or at least keep it a big thing in my life. I have to give props to Mel for discovering it - and me 'copying' whatever she did when we were younger.....otherwise, I don't know where I would be today!
Last night I saw Chris and Chuns show - WAKING UP A GENERATION. Holy olives it was good, let me tell you. The voices were stunning! And jen was such a cute lil chunion with her lil nursing outfit. Except I think I made the show awkward by me laughing REALLY LOUD at parts no one else was laughing at......Whoops! What can I say, I'm amused easily.
Anyways, Tonight I went to jared's for his Grampa's 86th birthday! Wow. It was a great fun time. I watched the Lion King! Yay for ol' Disney Classics. Also, Tomorrow is Jared and I's 15 month anniversary. Holy crap. FIFTEEN MONTHS! That's like, soooo long. hahaha. well for me anyways. I'm excited to celebrate it. I'm with the best boy in the worrrrrld~
Now my main concentration is Fiddler, and getting ready for Lindbjerg classes and school. Oh, and my interview for the casino on Monday. Wooot.
But boy oh boy, I'm so sleepy. I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW MORNING! (I had work today @ 7:30am, but it was my 2nd to last shift!)
Anyways, I'll blog more later, I'm going to sleep now.
Tootttleeeeeeees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you know that little nurse outfit of mine was 100% authentic! It makes me feel so sad and chunion-less to only wear it for one more night! THANKS for blogging about it - holy olives, ha!
It was nice to see you in the store today!!!
Hope those taps fit well!
Post a Comment