I am super confused with most of my intensive stuff this year.
I don't know why - I guess I really am stepping out of my comfort zone? I just don't know.
MAN I'm exhausted. And Home Alone. The parentals and Anthony are in San Fran, but they come home tomorrow, and my sis is in Disneyland with her lover, Brad. I wish I could go to Disneyland for a week. Unfortunately, I'm poor.
That's another thing, I'm quitting the bakery (finally!) this Saturday. But this means I'll have to find another job so I won't be a broke bum on the street. Man, I hate money.
I also hate people who push in front of you to take the Skytrain. I mean, HELLO!? You'll get on it eventually, don't die. I also hate people lifting me.
Sorry, kinda a rant-ing blog. I would rant more but I'm just too exhausted to.
Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda you found me with you chunion powers!! SO glad you have the blogging rage...!
sometimes you just gotta rant.. I totally know what you mean though about stepping out of the comfort zone. Today was... wow. You're so beautiful and friggen talented.. love you to bits.
kaylee
ps. why do you hate being lifted?
Post a Comment