Friday, August 11, 2006

Woot Woot.

Okay, so I just HAD to follow the trend and start one of these blogspot things. I do have a blog, but no one seems to read it, so I came here.

What's been happening lately with me?
Well - I just finished my first week of The Arts Club musical theatre intensive. I cannot believe a week has gone by SOOO fast!

I am singing "Will He Like Me?" from She Loves Me. Man, it's a HIGH song for me. I'm not used to being a soprano!

And soon, Fiddler rehearsals begin! I'm super excited for those to start.

And that's about it for now! Byyyye!

2 comments:

Laurz said...

WILL HE LIKEEE MEEE!!!!! Such a great song for you! Love you! Glad to see you've joined this little community of ONLINE BLOGGERS!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda started a blogspot blog! Hazza! Hope intensive was a bag of tricks (does anyone even use that expression anymore?)