Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wowza. Tomorrow!

So tomorrow is (finally) The Arts Club Musical Theatre Showcase. It's at 2 pm at the Granville Island Stage. And it's free!! So come! There's so much talent to be shown amongst this wonderful group. My group is doing a lyrical to "The Light In The Piazza", and it's absolutely gorgeous, it's definitley my favourite thing I am performing tomorrow. It'll be my first time performing a lyrical number (as it was my first time learning a lyrical number) and it's so coooool. I lurve it. So come!

On a side note, My Little Chunion and her hubby (AKA Jen and Chris) came to Granville Island today at lunch to give Danjiel his crocheted Tobias. And i'm telling you Jen, you better make a chunion, it would be HILARIOUS! Admit it, you love the idea.

Anyways, not much more with life, except I got an interview at the River Rock Casino, as a theatre usher, which I think would be right up my alley. So, hopefully, I get hired! (cross your fingers). As for other stuff, I'm so sad that school is starting soon, but oh well. It'll be my last year at dougie and then we'll see where I go from there. (I am still very indecisive on what to do next).

Anyways, I better get to bed.

Niiight!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

hey loverrrr!
its almost your bday - wowza
I can't wait to perform our lyrical dance tomorrow either!! sweet sassy m'lassy

love kaylee

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

WHAT? when is your birthday chuns?!??!! FAB to see you last night and I loved hearing the "Go Chunion!" from the stage :)