Monday, August 21, 2006

Ranty McRanterson

Guh. Today was just not a fun day.

The song they gave me in the intensive is for a soprano and I'm so not one. I know they're trying to challenge me but i actually hate the song they gave me and it makes me sound so bad. I'm just scared I'm going to disappoint someone if I sing it at the showcase. Another thing is that one of the main ensemble songs is soprano so im just tired and cranky.
Then today while practicing the song someone kneed me in the leg accidently really hard and that part of my leg is all tense and it hurts SO much.

Then more stuff: Jared left today for a fishing trip and i wont get to talk to him for 4 days. It sounds lame (o no, only 4 days!), but he is seriously my support and i talk to him every night so it'll feel uber long.


But now, for good things! M sis is coming home from disneyland today so she'll have presents. YAY

ANNNNND Fiddler started yesterday and i got an arts club t-shirt from iain because it didn't fit him, and im turning 19 in 14 days.

YAY.

Okay, that is all man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, your comment made me cry. You know that not one person has said that to me. I mean our friends say they are supportive and I believe them, but no one has actually said "I love you for who you are".

I know for a fact that your going to be amazing in the showcase no matter what you think because your amazing.

And if ever you need someone to "accidentally" injure someone, you call me.

Kaylee said...

AAAHHHGGGG I'm SO sorry about kneeing you in the leg amanda. Sometimes when I'm into whatever I'm doing, I lose control and flail and just knock people out.. it's really bad and I'm so sorry.
On another note, your song is friggen sweet and you sound beautiful singing it. Especially yesterday when you just let your voice do whatever - your tone was crystal clear and you were getting gorgeous vibrato!! Love it! you'll do great tomorrow.
love kaylee

Kaylee said...

ps. I like how you said "someone" kneed you in the leg so not everyone knows it was me when they first read it. boooooo hooo I'm sorry again... you know I love you though