I can't believe time is going by so fast. Seriously, it's so scary.
This weekend was fun. My friend Karen had a party at her house Saturday night, and today my sister and I took the beautiful Kim Bunka for lunch before she leaves for Grant McQuwan. (I totally spelt that wrong, but whatever.)
I'm so tired, I keep on falling asleep. Maybe I should just go to bed perhaps? Naw, Amanda, sleep? Never.
Anyways, I'm excited for this week at the intensive. I can't believe we're already going into week two! And Fiddler rehearsals begin on Sunday, I am so excited to meet the cast.
I better continue looking up Meisner and Stanislavski's acting techniques. Sandra wanted us to do a little research on them.
Till next time,
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for blogging! So glad to have you on board, woman.
Your song is so beautiful babe.. you're going to rock it. See you tomorreeeee!
Love xox
oh CS.... we studied that for a bit at the start of 1st semester here too. really quite ground breaking stuff!
Oooo....that's juicy stuff. Meisner and Stanislavski! Very nice...can't wait to witness your fabulousness at the showcase.
Post a Comment